CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

52 Reasons...

...I love you. 


A happy NOT Valentine's Day to my hubby. He isn't a very big fan of what Valentine's has become --- too commercialized. So he got his gift today! 


Again, I found an idea on Pinterest and I decided to try it :) 


Gather the materials needed:


Deck of Cards
Mod Podge
Paint Brush
Card Stock 
Binding Rings
Ultra Fine Sharpie
Hole Punch
Scissors
List of Reasons you love that significant other of yours :)


I then cut my card stock down to fit onto the playing cards and wrote my reasons down.




Next, take you Mod Podge, playing cards and 'reasons'. Apply a little Mod Podge to the playing card and then place your 'reason' down and apply more Mod Podge over top. Then let dry.




Once dry (I let mine dry over night) take you hole punch and punch 2 holes in each card. 




Put the binding rings in and you're done! 




"Love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile." ~Elizabeth Browning


___________________________________


♥Aimee♥

1 comments:

Pam

very cute

Post a Comment