CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Memories..

I saw a hummingbird today!! I love how they always bring back memories of my DAD. He had a gentle spirit and laughter could always be found close by. I miss him...

__________________
a quote for today...

"Legends say that hummingbirds float free of time, carrying our hopes for love, joy and celebration. The hummingbird's delicate grace reminds us that life is rich, beauty is everywhere, every personal connection has meaning and that laughter is life's sweetest creation." ~ unknown

Keep smiling!

2 comments:

Anonymous

Oh Aimme that is awesome! You should see if you could 'use' Anna's humming bird picture to add to this!!Is that you in the picture? You and your girls are identical! :) <3 Anne

Rapoport

Yes, that's me...the little one!
-aimee

Post a Comment